Seated Elf Card by Fran Seiford
- Trim red cardstock to 5.5" x 11", scored and folded in half to form card base.
- Trim polka dot paper 5.25" x 5.25" and adhere to card front.
- Trim striped paper 5.25" x 2" and adhere to bottom of card front.
- Stamp elf and multiple gifts, bow and one elf on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut all images out.
- Adhere to card front with glue and/or dimensional foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project