Snowman Trio by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Snowman Trio on Strathmore Bristol paper, color with Zig pens and use matching dies to cut out.
- Add Crystal Micro Glitter to the fur parts of the hats using Art Glitter Glue.
- Add pink, blue and turquoise Dot Sparklers as buttons.
- Glue them to a panel that has been watercolored with different shades of blue and stamped with the snowflake in blue.
- Layer onto a Velvet Night panel and mount to a Caribbean Sea colored card.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with blue ink and emboss with clear.
- Diecut using Fitted Frames B and over stamp with snowflakes using Tumbled Glass Ink. Layer onto a Caribbean Sea panel.
- Pop up on card using foam squares and add Blue Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Velvet Night, Caribbean Sea)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass)
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Art Glitter Glue
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives