Tulip Bunny Green by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of plum cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Cut a 5" square panel of patterned paper and wrap with 3 pieces of ribbon before adhering panel to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a larger die cut panel of plum cardstock and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger die cut panel of plum cardstock and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Adhere rhinestones to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum)
Colored Pencils by Tombow®
1/4" Lavender Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Rhinestones by Recollections
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project