Umbrella Metal Stencil by Alison Heikkila
- Create folded card baske from light green cardstock.
- Spritz green ink through the raindrops stencil and set aside to dry. Clean stencil immediately.
- Cover one side of the Umbrella stencil thoroughly with the natural soap making sure all of the stencil is covered. Remove all soap crumbs from crevices and any stuck to the stencil using a tooth brush or stencil brush. Cut a piece of the double-sided mounting paper to fit the stencil and remove the release paper from one side. Press the soaped side of the stencil onto the sticky side of the paper firmly to avoid air pockets and glitter seeping under the stencil.
- You need to be strategic when applying the glitter. Work from one edge to the other, so as not to get a certain color where you don't want it. I started with the purple. I applied it with a small scoop.
- When you have all the colored glitters on (green, purple, sunflower, lime green, pink) remove the stencil carefully by peeling away the card from the stencil.
- Cover the remainder of the adhesive with crystal micro glitter
- Peel the back side of the mounting paper and adhere to purple cardstock.
- Create greeting panel by tearing the bottom from a 4-1/4" X 2" panel of pink cardstock.
- Stamp rainy day words and add glitter to drops with a glue pen.
- Adhere ribbon with tape runner.
- Attach greeting panel to card front then umbrella panel as shown.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Rain Metal Stencil 10.99
- Umbrella Stencil 9.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Green Spray ink