Winter Tweets Peace and Joy by Fran Seiford
- Create a card base from a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of dark green cardstock.
- Adhere a 4" X 1-1/2" panel of patterned paper to the bottom of the front of the card base.
- Use the Build a Wreath set to die cut a white circle and the corresponding larger scalloped circle from red cardstock.
- Adhere the white circle to the center of the red circle and stamp the greeting at the left.
- Adhere to card front and trim the right side to match edge of card.
- Stamp a Winter Tweet cardinal bird and three holly sprigs in black on white cardstock.
- Color bird and holly with colored pencils.
- Die cut bird and holly with Winter Tweets Die Cut Set.
- Adhere holly and bird to front of card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Patterned Paper
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform by Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives