Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
White Gel Pen
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp image using black water resistant ink on white cardstock.
- Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Highlight image using white gel pen.
- Sponge edges of main image with brown dye ink.
- Mount image on black cardstock.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Midnight around edges and heat from underneath.
- Cut white cardstock panel for card base. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Midnight embossing powder and heat from underneath.
- Assemble card.