Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
Electric Purple by Tsukineko®
Electric Orange by Tsukineko®
Black Gesso by DecoArt
Alcohol Markers by Copic®
(BV000, BV01, V01, V04, V09, V99, RV10, RV14, R24, YG01, YG05, YG17, G46, BG000, BG78, YR01, YR04, YR18, YR27, Y13, Y19, 0)
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by MayArts
Paper Mache House
- Stamp Punkin Ghouls on white cardstock, color and cut out.
- Stamp sentiment from Tricky Words on white cardstock and cut out to look like board then color.
- Paint paper mache house with black gesso and dry.
- Sponge Electric Orange ink around the roof of the house.
- Sponge Electric Purple ink around the edges of the house walls.
- Ink on the corners with a Versamark Watermark inkpad and sprinkle on Spoonful Midnight Kit.
- Heat from the inside of the house and roof with a heat tool.
- Glue ribbon onto the eaves of the roof.
- Add paper tabs to the back of the Punkin Ghouls and Tricky Words cut outs and glue to the front of the house.