Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko & Broken China Distress Ink by RangerC
Copic Markers – E40, E42, E43, BG10, BG11, YR00, YR02, E11, E13, E17, E00, E01, E02, R22, YG00, YG01, YG03
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Patterned Paper by Echo Park
Dies by Spellbinders
Sun Punch by Fiskars
Twine by Doodlebug Design Inc.
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Adhere paper panels to a square green card.
2. Cut a half inch thick strip of sticky paper and adhere to card.
3. Remove protective layer and cover the exposed sticky strip with red micro glitter.
4. Press glitter to sticky strip and then shake excess glitter back into the jar.
5. Stamp kiddo image on a white die cut panel and color with markers.
6. Sponge Broken China distress ink onto panel.
7. Back panel with a green die cut panel and then adhere to card.
8. Adhere Sunflower micro glitter to a yellow button.
9. Tie twine through button and then adhere to die cut sun.
10. Adhere sun to card.