Strong Adhesive (like Zip Dry™ or Glue Dots)
- Ink bird body and wing with VersaMark™ Ink.
- Coat with Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel and Red Tinsel Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Emboss Crown with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Piece bird together with adhesive.
- Remove medium sized backing from sticky sheet, align window Kraftboard and press into sticky paper. Peel away.
- Press bird into sticky paper then apply Gold Halo Glitter to remaining sticky paper on Kraftboard. Burnish in glitter and tap off excess.
- Cut sentiment out and glue to back of the window Kraftboard showing through.
- Remove sticky paper backing from Largest shape. Align largest Kraftboard on top and press in. Peel away so Kraftboard now has the sticky on it.
- Press sentiment Kraftboard to front of large Kraftboard. Apply Red Glitter and Red Fragments to remaining stickiness. Tap off excess.
- Pierce two small holes and top and place wire through for hanging.