Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Dried Marigold, Vintage Photo, & Tumbled Glass Distress Ink by Ranger
Sky Blue Americana Satin Acrylic Paint & Americana Decoupage by DecoArt
White Tissue Paper
Paper Mache Box by Darice
Copic Markers – YR24, YR23, YR21, BG13, BG11, YR02, YG00, YG01, YG03, R21, R22, R24
1. Paint box with sky blue paint and allow to dry.
2. Stamp rooster image multiple times on tissue paper with black ink.
3. Color images with copic markers.
4. Apply stamped/colored tissue paper to box with decoupage medium.
5. Stamp image two times on white cardstock with black ink and color with copic markers.
6. Distress one of the image panels with scissors and distress ink and apply to top of box with decoupage.
7. Fussy cut out the rooster from the other image and attach to box with dimensional dots.
8. Randomly sprinkle all the embossing powders, glitters and enamels on the box and heat to melt.