Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Copic Markers YR02, YR04, E40, E42, E43, E44, R22, R24, R29
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Green Tea & Red Cherry Gelatos by Faber-Castell
Twine by May Arts
Dies by Spellbinders
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Sweater Square with VersaMark ink on a white square panel and emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Color panel with red and green gelatos and rub on paper with finger.
3. Use damp towel or wet wipe to wipe excess off raised image.
4. Back panel with a green panel and then adhere to card.
5. Stamp owl on a white die cut oval panel with black ink and color with markers.
6. Use Stamp n Bond to adhere white Flock to hat.
7. Back panel with a die cut green panel and then a larger die cut red panel and then adhere to card.
8. Stamp sentiment on a white panel with black ink.
9. Back sentiment panel with red panel and then with a green panel.
10. Tie panel to card with twine.
11. Randomly sprinkle Aged Red Embossing Enamel and red tinsel embossing powder on the card and heat to melt.