M314 Scraggly Cat
SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
R206 Damask Bats
FRC06 Ochre Color Fragments
FRC07 Caramel Color Fragments
FRC09 Purple Color Fragments
FREG040 Aged Wine Embossing Enamel
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
VM001 Versamark Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Ribbon by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp Damask Bats in Versamark Watermark ink and emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel.
- Tie ribbon onto bottom half of card base.
- Stamp Scraggly Cat with black ink onto white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Adhere image to purple panel of cardstock and then on top of card base using 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp sentiment using words from the Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamp Set and adhere to purple panel of cardstock then onto card base with 3D Foam Squares.
- Combine a pinch of each of Purple, Ochre and Caramel Color Fragments and mix together in a small container.
- Scribble glue around the edges of sentiment and image then sprinkle mixed Color Fragments around, pressing them into the glue to secure.