M308 Shared Coffee
EP505 Clear Bark Embossing Powder
DP100 Detail White Embossing PowderVM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
SSC1186 Coffee Mug Perfectly Clear Stamps™
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill BasicsPatterned Paper
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Using an embossing pad, stamp Shared Coffee stamp onto black cardstock. Heat emboss with the Detailed White embossing powder.
2. Using coffee stain stamp off of the Coffee Mug Perfectly clear set stamp onto the blue background with embossing pad and heat emboss with the bark embossing powder.
3. Layer sides with pattern paper and black card stock.
4. Wrap one side with ribbon. Adhere to card base (stair step card if desired).
5. Place Shared coffee onto brown cardstock and create a frame out of strips of brown.
6. Layer onto the center of the card using foam tape.
7. Optional to create a “open sign” using handwritten letters layered onto black cardstock.