W114 Ship Elements
FREG037 Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
FRM05 Bronzed Mica Fragments
FRC01 Powder Blue Color Fragments
FRG07C Steel Blue Glass Glitter
FRC10 Marine Blue Color Fragments
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Twine or Hemp
Dies by Spellbinders
Alcohol or Coffee Spritz
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp image on glossy paper and another on smooth card stock.
2. Cut out image on smooth card stock and color.
3. Airbrush and mist with alcohol image on glossy (or coffee spritz).
4. Using your favorite die cut, cut out glossy image.
5. Pop up colored image onto airbrushed, die cut image.
6. Cut out a stair step card.
7. Layer your favorite complimenting card stock on different sections.
8. Using the “sprinkle and heat from underneath” method add embossing enamel, fragments, glass glitter and mica to the image.
9. Wrap with twine or hemp cord.
10. Pop up image onto card base.