Bazzill Basics Cardstock in Lakeshore and Bahama
Glossy White and Silver Cardstock
Alcohol inks in various blues, Rubbing Alcohol
Encore Silver Ink by Tsukineko
Embossing Heat Tool
Anti-Static Pouch for Embossing
- Fold a 5 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ panel of Lakeshore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5 1/4″ X 4″ panel of Silver Cardstock on card front
- Layer a 5″ X 3 3/4″ panel of Bahama Cardstock on silver layer
- On a 4 7/8″ X 3 5/8″ panel of glossy white cardstock press the Silver encore ink pad several times.
- On a cotton ball or sponge dauber, wet with alcohol then add drops of alcohol inks
- Pounce dauber or cotton ball on silver inked cardstock until desired look is achieved. Allow to dry.
- Use an anti-static pouch over entire panel to make sure embossing doesn’t stick to ink.
- Emboss Silent night on panel with VersaMark and Black Embossing Powder
- Adhere embossed panel to card front.