Cling Skateboard Kiddo
Paper: Bazzill Basic Card Stock, Mohawk smooth white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir Markers
May Arts Ribbon
Martha Stewart Star Border Punch
1. Create card by folding an 4 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches rust panel in half.
2. punch the long edge of a 5 1/4 inches x 3 inches teal panel with the star border punch.
3. adhere punched panel to the bottom of the card.
4. Tie polka dot ribbon around card.
5. Stamp sentiment in the top left corner of the card. with VersaMark ink and emboss with black EP.
6. Stamp Kiddo on a white rectangle panel.
7. Color image with alcohol markers.
8. Adhere image panel to card at an angle.