Cling Snow Bird
paper mache or card board box
1. Cut a hole in top of box.
2. Paint with acrylic paint.
3. Cover box with Grape vine bark using glue gun.
4. Use Versamark Ink on bark and heat emboss with embossing powder.
5. Use liquid glue to adhere mica and fragments.
6. use liquid applique for snow, heat.
7. Color image and when finished add liquid applique for snow, heat.
8. Place image inside lid of box.
Note: can be transformed into a wall hanging after gift is given…just add photo hangers and twine.