Cling Snow Bird
Wood blank and stand
Tsukineko Memento ink
Ranger Distress Ink (Broken China and Faded Jeans)
May Arts ribbon
1. Adhere sheet music to wood blank. Sand edges.
2. Apply Distress ink to sheet music with a blending tool. Splatter water and allow to dry to achieve white splotches.
3. Stamp bird image. Color and cut out. Adhere to sheet music.
4. Ink edges of wood piece with Versamark and add layers of Shabby Blue Embossing Powder and Silver Crushed Glass Glitter.
5. Apply Glossy Accents to berries and allow to dry.
6. Embellish with ribbon.