Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Take your teal card base and add chunky white embossing powder by sprinkling on top.
2. Heat from underneath.
3. Tear strips of white card stock and apply glue to the torn edges.
4. Sprinkle with clear halo mix glitter.
5. Color image and cut down.
6. Layer onto pink card stock.
7. Slip in among torn white strips.
8. Wrap top of card with ribbon and tie a bow knot.
9. Stamp sentiment and layer onto pink card stock.
10. Using foam tape pop up over ribbon.