Memento Tuxedo Black & Bahama Blue Ink by Tsukineko
Brights Cardstock by Core’dinations
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Copic Markers B000, R21, R23, R25, B000, B01, B02
Dies by Spellbinders
Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Emboss pink cardstock panel with Polka Dot folder and adhere to square teal card.
2. Stamp snowflakes on a white panel with blue ink.
3. Sponge blue ink around the edges of the stamped panel.
4. Cover panel with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Crystal Embossing Powder.
5. Randomly sprinkle Chunky White embossing enamel on panel and heat from underneath to melt.
6. Adhere panel at an angle to card front.
7. Wrap ribbon around card.
8. Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with Copic Markers.
9. Stamp banner on pink scrap and paper piece banner pieces to image.
10. Back with teal panel and then with a pink die cut panel.
11. Adhere image panel to card with pop dots.
12. Heat emboss Chunky white embossing enamel and shaved ice fragments on the snow part of the image.