Bazzill Rain Forest, Kraft, Vellum, Tag
Nestabilities ovals and scalloped oval dies
Foam mounting tape
- Create 5 X 7 card from kraft cardstock.
- Stamp elements from Pinecone Boughs set with black ink.
- Apply Versamarker to some pine needles, and emboss with Aged Green.
- Apply Versamarker to tips of cones, and emboss with Shabby Green. Sprinkle more randomly over panel and heat from underneath panel.
- Die cut oval from panel.
- Layer over die cut scallop green panel.
- Stamp sentiment on tag, and tie to panels with cord.
- Stamp Snowy Postcard on vellum panel. Sprinkle with Shabby Green and heat from underneath.
- Adhere vellum panel to card. Place pinecone panel over vellum to frame. Adhere with foam mounting tape.