SAK02 Stack Art Kraftboard Regal Bird
Americana White Wash Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Koi Watercolor Field Sketch Travel Kit by Sakura
.01 Microperm Ultra Fine Marker by Sakura
Spray Matte Varnish
- Paint kraftboards with White Wash.
- Doodle a squiggle line with hearts going around the base kraftboard using Sakura Microperm® Ultra Fine Markers. These markers can be used on most surfaces and dry immediately. Add additional lines and circles to create a pattern.
- Create a pattern on the bird and add a squiggle border around the oval in the middle kraftboard. I practiced lettering and then created the word sing to fit within the oval opening on a separate piece of paper.
- Paint the middle board with a rainbow of colors using the Sakura Koi® Water Color Field Sketch Travel Kit. The bird I painted a blue color and added orange and lavender.
- Once it is dry, glue it to the middle kraftboard. Add doodled notes near the bird.
- Glue remaining items together.
- To protect the stack art, spray with a matte varnish.