Can images be hand-stamped for personal, non-commercial enjoyment?
- Yes, all Stampendous, Dreamweaver Stencils, and licensed images may be used for personal stamping.
Can images be hand-stamped for resale or other commercial purposes?
- Stampendous is an Angel Company.
- Our designs may be used on products for sale, as long as the images are entirely hand-stamped.
- You may NOT just stamp an image on paper and sell that for others to use in a project.
- You may NOT post a black and white line image on the internet or social media for others to print and use.
- Images may NOT ever be mechanically, digitally, or electronically reproduced in any way.
- Permission applies ONLY to designs which are ©Fran Seiford and Stampendous or to Dreamweaver Stencils.
- Designs we license, or have licensed in the past, by other designers (i.e. Laurel Burch®, House-Mouse Designs®, Cherished Teddies®, Precious Moments®, Beatrix Potter®, Ziggy®, etc.) have their own policies for use of their artworks. Please consult their individual companies.
- The Angel Policy for House-Mouse Designs® can be found HERE.
- The Angel Policy for Laurel Burch stamps can be found HERE.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit enjoyment such as color copying, scanning or scrapbooking?
- No. Our stamp images may not be mechanically or electronically copied for any reason. Occasionally we may offer digital images for sale, and those images may be reproduced for non-commercial use.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-commercial, non-profit purposes such
as community newsletters, bulletins, flyers, or advertisements?
- Permission for this may be given on a case by case basis.
- Please contact Customer Service for details by emailing us at email@example.com.
Can images be mechanically reproduced for non-profit purposes such as business logos,
sales tags or other commercial purposes that do not directly support the sale of
Stampendous Rubber Stamp products?
- No. This use requires special licensing. Please contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can images be mechanically reproduced by current Stampendous trade accounts for print
or advertising purposes?
- For the purpose of selling or advertising Stampendous products our Graphics Department will gladly provide any necessary images to our wholesale accounts.
- Contact your Sales Representative or Customer Service to complete a Graphics Request.
- For online sales watermarked or rendered images must be used. Black and white line art may not be shown online.
Can I scan or photograph my projects made with Stampendous images?
- You may scan or photograph your finished projects made with Stampendous products.
- You may place those projects on any website, blog, or internet forum.
- Please use the appropriate copyright notice below when possible.
Copyright notices should appear as follows: Images ©Stampendous, Inc.®
In the case of House-Mouse Designs® images the copyright notice should read:
©Ellen Jareckie and House-Mouse Designs®
In the case of Laurel Burch® the copyright notice should read: