Ivory Cardstock, 7 Gypsies Book Cover
Seambinding, Pin Charm
Ranger Archival Ink Black
Glimmer Mist Lilac Fields
embossing heat tool
1. Stamp Owl on Ivory Cardstock using Black Ink.
2. Color Owl with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
3. Accent Eyes and Clock with Glossy Accents.
4. Attach stamped image to book cover with tape.
5. Color edges of image with Versamark Pen and Smear edges of cover with Versamark Watermark Ink Pad.
6. Heat emboss using Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
7. Heat up edges and sprinkle Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and heat until blended together.
8. Spritz seambinding with purple glimmer mist. Let dry. Smear ribbon with versmark and sprinkle Aged Gold Embossing Enamel onto ribbon and heat emboss.
9. Ink up Halloween on stamp and stamp onto bottom of owl.
10. Heat emboss using Ivory Embossing Powder. Smear purple StaZon over embossed letters.
11. Punch holes in cover and attach ribbon and charm onto book cover.