Distress Ink Vintage Photo
VersaFine™ Sepia Ink by Imagine Crafts
White, green, ochre, and cream paper
Tim Holtz Core’dinations Kraft Core Nostalgic Collection
Burlap by May Arts
Gold Glitter Paper
- Stamp Sweet Sunflower on white paper with black ink and color with pencils then cut out.
- Dry emboss rust Core’dinations paper with a Spellbinder folder then sand the raised image.
- Glue to an ochre card.
- Stamp Rattan Weave on green paper with Vintage Photo ink.
- Mount Sweet Sunflower to burlap, the Rattan Weave and glue to card.
- Stamp Thank you with Sepia ink on cream paper.
- Cut out then sponge the edges with sepia.
- Glue gold glitter to the ends.
- Glue to the card and add a gold Dot Sparkler (AC672HSG) to the left side.
- Die cut a corner out of gold glitter paper and glue to the top left corner.