VersaFine™ Sepia Ink by Imagine Crafts
Paper – white, light blue, tan, light green
Ribbon – cream satin ribbon, May Arts green ribbon
Distress Ink tea dye and walnut stain
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Beacon 3 in 1 glue
- Stamp Delicate Daisy on white paper with black ink, color with watercolor pencils
- Sponge edges with Walnut Stain ink and curl the upper right corner.
- Layer onto a light blue panel stamped several times with Rattan Weave using Tea Dye ink.
- Wrap the bottom with green and cream ribbons and mount to a tan card that has the edges sponged with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment with Sepia in, cut into a banner shape, sponge edges and pop up on the card.
- Apply a Dot Sparkler on the left of banner and pearls to the right corner of the blue panel.