SSC1217 Eclectic Charms Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Avocado, Burnt Umber, Lamp Black, Medium Flesh, Raw Sienna, Snow White, & True Ochre Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Metallic Lustre Copper Kettle Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Easy Float by DecoArt®
Matte Medium by DecoArt®
Key Bezel with Round Center by Art Mechanique
Two Part Resin by ICE Resin
Copper Polymer Clay
All Purpose Glue
Disposable Measuring Cups
- Knead the clay and roll out to 1/8″ to 1/4 ” depth. Press key wings stamp into to clay and cut the wings out with a Xacto Knife. Cut the wings in half and press onto the key bezel. Reinforce the wings to bezel by adding a small amount of clay to the back of the bezel. Bake in oven according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Basecoat a 2″ square piece of paper with Snow White, this will help keep it white and not allow it to discolor after the resin is poured. Wash the entire piece of paper with thinned Medium Flesh.
- Place the Mona stamp from the kit onto an acrylic handle. Dampen a cosmetic sponge and remove as much water as possible. Pour a puddle of Lamp Black out on the palette paper. Pounce the sponge into the paint and then on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Pounce the sponge onto the stamp and stamp onto the mixed media paper. The details should be easily seen and not be too dark.
- Wash over the entire the background with True Ochre. Float next to the face with Avocado and around the face with Medium Flesh. Float around the outer edge with Raw Sienna.
- Wash over the clay wings with thinned Lamp Black and wipe off to reveal the texture. Rub with Copper Kettle to highlight.
- Mix the resin following the manufacturer’s instructions and pour to coat the image and the wings. Allow to harden overnight.
- Add chain and beads of your choice.