Black Dye-based Ink Pad (Memento® Black Tuxedo used)
Fur – (Mudpie) E21, E23, E25 (Monica) T1, T3, T5
Skin – (All) E30, E43, E50, E51, R12, BV00, V91
Shoe – B000, W0, W2, W3, W5, E81, E43, BV00
Background – G21, G43, G46, Y21, Y26, Y28
Light Yellow cardstock
Light Green cardstock
Light Brown cardstock
Green Gingham ribbon
Doily die cut
Circle die cuts
- Stamp Shoe Babies onto white cardstock with black ink and color.
- Cut out image with a circle die and larger circle from the tan cardstock. Glue together.
- Stamp sentiment from Loving Messages by gently bending the stamp as you press it onto the acrylic handle. Ink and stamp next to image.
- Cut the doily from light green cardstock and glue to the back of the image layers.
- Apply glue to the exposed part of the doily layer and sprinkle green glitter from Stack Art Elements Fusion Kit over the wet glue. Shake off excess glitter and let dry.
- Cut out nested square cardstock in tan and light brown and glue the Shoe Babies image on top, then tie a bow around it. Glue to light yellow card base.