N259 PenPattern Bat
N260 Bat Doodle
R206 Damask Bats
SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Black Glitter Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Start with 6×6 orange card. Glue 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” green cardstock centered on orange. Glue 5 ½” x 5 ½” black glitter cardstock centered on green.
- Cut 2 ¼” x 4 ¾” magenta cardstock, stamp with Damask Bats. Mat on 2 ½” x 5” purple cardstock, and glue to card as shown.
- Glue orange and black ribbon across card. Cut 3 ¼” x 4” orange cardstock. Cut 3” x 3 ¾” black glitter cardstock. Using 3” circle cutting die, cut circle from right side of black glitter cardstock. Glue to card as shown.
- Using 2 ¾” circle cutting die, cut circle from purple cardstock. Using 2 ½” circle cutting die, cut circle from magenta cardstock and glue onto purple circle. Stamp small bat from Tricky Words stamp in magenta circle. Foam tape inside black glitter paper as shown.
- Stamp Doodle Bat, and Pen Pattern Bat on green, and orange cardstock. Cut out green bats, and use exacto knife to remove eyes. Cut out bats heads from orange and glue to backside of green bat. Curl wings, and glue bodies to card front as shown.
- Stamp “Fright Night!!!” to white cardstock strip and foam tape to card.