W144 Seashell Jar
L263 Near the Sea
ASCRS03 Cling Industrial Set
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
FREG030 Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set
FRC05 Taupe Color Fragments
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Tim Holtz® Evergreen & Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger®
Spectrum Noir™ Markers
Labels One Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Ribbon by May Arts
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
4×6″ Adhesive Sheets by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
White 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- Create a 6×6″ card blank from turquoise cardstock
- Using scraps of white card repeatedly stamp crackle pattern from the Industrial set with Evergreen ink. Cut the cards into strips of varying width and ink up the edges.
- Arrange the strips to resemble wood planks and adhere to the card leaving a 1/16″ border (as shown). Add a piece of burlap positioning it diagonally.
- Stamp the Sea Shell Jar in black onto Mixed Media paper and color in (I used Spectrum Noir markers).
- Using encrusted jewel technique melt in Shabby Blue, Aged Ivory, Golden Sand and Taupe Color Fragments into the background.
- Die cut your stamped panel with Labels One die and adhere to a mat 1/16″ bigger than the stamped panel (use the die as a template for fussy cutting).
- Cover the jar with Glossy Accents and allow to dry fully. Adhere the panel to the card over 3D Foam Squares.
- Stamp the Near The Sea sentiment onto white card and die cut using a bezel/label die from the Pop Up Die Set. Ink the edges.
- Finish the card with a ribbon bow, pearls, charms and decorative pins.