Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White & Dark Pink Cardstock
Pink Patterned Paper
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Embossing heat tool
Copic Markers R21, R23, R25, B00, B02, B04, YR00, YR02, YR04
- Stamp Penguins on white cardstock twice.
- Use one a for front panel.
- With the second cut around Penguins to create a mask.
- Place mask over Penguins on front panel. Stamp Snowflakes with VersaMark Ink.
- Carefully remove mask and coat with Blue Tinsel Embossing Powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Color Penguins as desired.
- Adhere patterned paper to cardfront with glue.
- Adhere Penguin panel to cardfront.
- Trim with ribbon.
- Add glitter and Shaved Ice with glue.
- Add ribbon.