M320 Easter Cupcake Stamp
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Paper by Doodlebug Design, Inc™
Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock by Neenah®
Ribbon by May Arts
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (PP1; BP1, BP2; GB5; OR1; CG1, CG2; IB1, IB2; IG1)
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp three cupcake images, color and fussy cut each image.
- Create A-2 card base with a landscape tent fold.
- Trim patterned papers as shown.
- Create mat for top layer of patterned papers with same Bazzill® paper and adhere to top patterned paper.
- Create bow with tails long enough to reach around sides of matted top layers and adhere to back.
- Adhere bottom patterned paper to card base.
- Adhere top matted pieces to card.
- Using foam squares, attach the outer images to the card.
- Attach an Action Wobble® to the middle image and then attach to card.