Red, Yellow & White Cardstock
Brown Dye Ink
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp Fireman Kiddo using black ink on white cardstock.
2. Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
3. Cut out image.
4. Cut out circle from pattern paper. Place image in center of circle. Draw road and color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
5. Distress edges of circle with distressing tool. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
6. Mount circle on red circle.
7. Cut background pattern paper. Distress edges with distressing tool. Sponge edges of pattern paper with versamark ink pad. Heat emboss using Aged silver embossing enamel.
8. Cut banners from pattern paper. Distress edges with distressing tool. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
9. Mount background paper on cardbase. Assemble card.