W139 Teacup Cupcake
P247 Ornate Border
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DP100 White Detail Embossing Powder
DP102 Gold Detail Embossing Powder
EI101 Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber
VP001 VersaMarker™ Watermark Ink Pen by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Classic Crest™ Solar White Cover Stock by Neenah®
Memorable 6×6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind’s Eye™
1″ Circle Punch by EK Success®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
Copic® Markers (B53, BG72, BG75, BG78; R81, R83, R85; RV52, RV55; E25; C00, C1; YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93, YG95)
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Stamp image, color and fussy cut.
- Ink border image with embossing ink, add embossing powder and heat.
- Using circle punch, punch along edge of border to create a reverse scallop edge.
- Create A-2 card base with a tent fold.
- Trim ribbon to wrap around top layers and adhere to card base.
- Using VersaMarker, ink rim of cup and saucer, add embossing powder and heat.
- Ink stamp with Boss Gloss and stamp onto white paper, fishtail one end.
- Attach cup to card front.
- Adhere sentiment just below cup.