CRS7005 Cling The Look Set
CRSS5074 Cling Build a Bouquet Set
ACRS03 Cling Industrial Set
NKCCRS05 Kaffee Klatsch
P249 Vintage Note
DCS5074 Build a Bouquet Die Set
EJS06 Spoonful of Pixie Dust
CP811 Creative Palette
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Baby Pink, Blue Harbor, Bubblegum Pink, Calypso Blue, Carousel Pink, Lamp Black, Sea Aqua, Snow White, & Wedgewood Blue Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Matte Medium by DecoArt®
Crystal Craft Twinkles Writers by DecoArt®
Easy Float by DecoArt®
DuraClear Matte Varnish by DecoArt®
Cigar Box by Viking Woodcrafts
18 Gauge Galvanized Steel Wire
Small Petal Flower
- Coat surface with sealer, sand lightly, wipe with cheese cloth. Place small drops of Blue Harbor, Blue Calypso, Snow White, and Sea Aqua on the Creative Palette. Us a brayer to lightly move the colors together. Press the front of the box into the pain. It should be completely covered with paint, if not, press into the palette again. Repeat the process for the back and sides of the box.
- Apply the Vintage note stamp to handle. Using a cosmetic sponge, apply Snow White to the entire stamp. Stamp onto the upper right hand corner of the box. Repeat, stamping randomly around the box. Clean stamp when finished.
- Apply the Crackle stamp onto a handle. Load the stamp in the same manner as above with Wedgewood Blue. Stamp the texture randomly all over the box.
- Using stencil, pounce Bubble Gum Pink onto box referring to the photo for placement.
- Determine placement of girl. Sand that area of the box lightly, wipe clean. Use the stencil and wash in Snow White. Continue the wash with a large brush towards the left side of the box. Allow to dry. Load girl stamp with Lamp Black. Stamp over this area.
- Wash over hair area with Bubblegum Pink. Float to Highlight with Baby Pink and shade with Carousel Pink.
- Drybrush highlights to the face with Snow White. Float to shade with Blue Harbor + Snow White (1:1). Fill in the iris with Calypso Blue. The Lips are filled with Bublegum Pink and shaded with Carousel Pink. Drybrush blush to the cheeks and float eye shadow above eye with Baby Pink. Reinforce any lines with thinned Lamp Black using a liner brush.
- Apply Matte Medium in upper right and two lower corners of the box. Sprinkle with spoon embossing powder and heat set. Using drops from the Stickler Writers, form swirls by the hair and corners.
- Stamp the daisy stamp onto paper with Lamp Black. Wash with Bubblegum Pink. Float to shade with Harbor Blue. Float to highlight with Baby Pink. Cut out with die. Glue small petal flowers to hair, then glue daisy of top of flowers. Add large jewel in the center of the daisy.
- Drill two holes in the top of the box. Cut wire to determined length for handle. Paint wood beads with Bubblegum Pink. Add beads to wire leaving at least one inch on both ends of the wire. Place the ends into the holes, then bend and wrap inside the box. .