HMCR20 Chalk It Up!
SSC1214 Happy Greetings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
EP100 White Embossing Powder
FREG028 Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
VP001 VersaMarker by Tsukineko®
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Black Linen Cardstock
6×6 Latest & Greatest Patterned Paper by Authentique™ Paper
Copic® Markers (E13, YR00, YR02, RV00, RV02, RV43)
Baker’s Twine by May Arts
Scrap of dictionary page
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Cut and tent-fold pink cardstock to create 5 ½” square card.
- Adhere strip of dictionary print at top.
- Adhere panel of plaid, matted in black, to card.
- Stamp image on black cardstock in white ink, and emboss in white.
- Stamp sentiment across “chalkboard” in Versamark ink, and emboss in Shabby Pink.
- Stamp image again on white cardstock in black ink. Color and shade with markers. Cut out image, and adhere to card with foam tape.
- Stamp image once again on white cardstock in black ink. Color in chalk piece only with VersaMarker, and emboss in Shabby Pink. Cut out and adhere on mouse.
- Add twine bow, and buttons with Zip Dry adhesive.