Q203 Witchy Dance
SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
EP111 Midnight Black Embossing Powder
VP001 VersaMarker™ Watermark Pen by Tsukineko®
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana Ebony Blac, Jack-O-Lantern Orange, Primary Yellow, & White Wash Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Americana School Bus Multi-Surface Satin Paint by DecoArt®
DuraClear Matte Varnish by DecoArt®
Gum Ball Machine by Viking Woodcrafts
Black Fine Point Sharpie®
- Seal the base and sand lightly. Basecoat the entire base of the gumball machine with White Wash. Basecoat the orange areas with Jack-O-Lantern Orange, the yellow areas with Primary Yellow, and the black areas with Ebony Black. Basecoat the lid to the jar with Americana Multi-Surface, School bus.
- Using the candy and Trick or Treat stamps from the charm grouping, load the stamps with Ebony Black paint and stamp around the center of the base. Stamp the orange card stock in the same manner. Refer to photo for placement.
- The candy and lettering are washed with thinned Jack-O-Lantern Orange and Primary Yellow. Add a few yellow and orange dots along the top and bottom of the base. Outline with a black fine point marker.
- Using a ruler run the VersaMarker on the top and bottom edge of the orange card stock. Sprinkle with Black embossing powder and heat set.
- Screw the lid onto the wood base. Add the jar to the lid. Glue the card stock to the jar with the Witch Dance figures in the center from of the jar. Add varnish to the base and over the card stock.