CRS5072 Cling Hummingbirds
DCS5072 Hummingbirds Die Set
CRS5073 Cling Jumbo Filigree
P249 Cling Vintage Note
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
FRC18 Teal Color Fragments
FRC19 Amethyst Color Fragments
FRC20 Lime Color Fragments
FRG14C Royal Purple Frantage Glass Glitter
FRM01 Frantage Pearlized Mica Fragments
Tsukineko Stone Gray StazOn
Copic Markers (V06, V09, V15, BG15, BG49, C3, C5, C7, G12, G14, G17)
Dreamweaver Stencils Pearlescent and Crackle Embossing Pastes
Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry
May Arts ¾” Aqua Velvet Corduroy Ribbon
Yellow Green and Cerulean Blue acrylic tube paint
12 inch square canvas
white paper flowers
Spray bottle with water
- Mix a small amount of Pearlescent Embossing Paste and tube paint to achieve desired background color. Spritz small amount of water to thin slightly. Spray canvas with water, and brush-apply mixed paste. Set aside to dry. Brush some over two paper flowers and set aside to dry.
- When dry, ink various stamps from filigree set and hummingbird set, and stamp over canvas in gray ink. Note: place acrylic blocks behind canvas for stability and a clean image.
- Using stencil/template from Hummingbird set, paste-emboss one hummingbird on canvas with Dreamweaver Crackle Paste. Let dry until crackled. Color over top with Copic markers.
- Stamp flowers and leaves with gray on tissue paper. Color with Copic markers. Tear around edge of design. Brush small amount of Fast Finish over area to place flower/tissue. Place colored tissue down on the wet surface. Brush another thin layer carefully over the tissue piece to seal and adhere to the canvas. Apply a light coat over entire canvas as well.
- Sprinkle Color Fragments and Mica flakes over wet Fast Finish. Let dry.
- Adhere ribbon border on canvas.
- Layer flowers and adhere to canvas with FabriTac. Add a bit of glue in center and sprinkle with Glass Glitter.
- Die cut hummingbirds from gauze paper. Ink around edges. Adhere to canvas with Zip Dry.