Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock by Bazzill Basic
Patterned Paper by The Paper Studio
Flower & Black Brads by Recollections
Ribbon by May Arts
Photo Corner Punch by EK Success
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Create a square top folding green card out of green cardstock.
2. Layer patterned paper square to a larger square pink panel.
3. Wrap two pieces of green ribbon around panels and adhere to card front.
4. Punch photo corners out of green and pink card stock and adherer to card with brads.
5. Stamp Kiddo on a white panel and color with markers.
6. Apply Versamark ink directly to the edges of the image panel and emboss with pink EP.
7. Back image panel with a slightly larger green panel and adhere to card
8. Adhere flowers to card.