CRS5069 Cling Delicate Snow
SSC1209 Holiday Words Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
EP100 White Embossing Powder
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
EJS02 Spoonful of Silver
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Storm Sky, Tumbled Glass, & Peacock Feathers Distress Ink by Ranger®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Self Adhesive Pearl
- Cut a tag shape from white paper and sponge with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Stormy Sky.
- Stamp Delicate Snow Set twice with VersaMark ink and emboss with white.
- Stamp words from Holiday Words Perfectly Clear Set with Stormy Sky.
- Sprinkle top corner with Spoonful of Silver and heat from underneath, layer onto white paper also cut into a tag shape, punch a hole and tie with ribbon.
- Randomly stamp Delicate Snow Set on a blue card with Stormy Sky and let dry.
- Sprinkle card with Spoonful of Silver, heat from underneath and glue tag onto card.
- Stamp the word Merry on white paper and glue flat to tag.
- Rub white paper with the above blue inks and stamp with Christmas using VersaMark ink and emboss with white. Pop up with 3D Foam Squares on white paper that has been glued flat to the tag.