Paper: Solar White (Neenah)
Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
All brown cardstock by Core’Dinations
Glitter Dots (S.E.I.)
Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Adhesive(Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L)
- Create card from White cardstock.
- Stamp “steam” with watermark ink onto lighter brown cardstock, add embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp cup onto darker brown cardstock using watermark ink, add embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp sentiment, adhere patterned paper and adhere ripped coffee cup panel onto card.
- Add ribbon and glitter dot.