W138 Teacup Trio
SSC1189 Coffee Talk Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
EKM01 Pastel Pink Ultra Fine Glitter
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
FRM01 Pearlized Mica
EI101 Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
DODZ 3D Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
3D Foam Squares Regular – white Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L
Spectrum Noir™ alcohol markers
Flowers and tulle
Ribbon by May Arts Ribbon
- Prepare 6″x6″ card blank. Trim a slightly smaller panel from white glitter cardstock and adhere to the base using E-Z Runner. Trim another smaller panel from floral paper and adhere to the card.
- Trim a small paper doily in half and adhere to the top edge of the card.
- Cut a small panel from white embossed cardstock and wrap with lace. Mount onto Foam Squares and adhere to the background.
- Stamp Teacup Trio and colour in with markers. Mat with pink cardstock.
- Sprinkle Shabby White enamel and Pearlized Mica in the top and bottom right corners and heat from underneath.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a die cut tag.
- Swipe the edges of the tag with Boss Gloss and sprinkle with Shabby White enamel. Heat emboss.
- Embellish the tag with a DIY tulle flower and adhere to the card over 3D Foam Squares.
- Add three DODZ 3D in the top right and cover with Pastel Pink glitter.
- Finish the card with ribbon, flowers and a small shopping tag.