CRS5067 Cling Hydrangea Garden
CRS5066 Cling Lovely Garden
DCS5066 Lovely Garden Die Set
SSC1202 Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
FRC03 Chiffon Color Fragments
CP811 Creative Palette
Wooden Bird House
White, Green, Pink Acrylic Paints
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
STAEDTLER Karat Aquarelle Colored Pencils
large pin, glue dots
Punches or dies and die cutting machine for holes
- Paint entire bird house white with acrylic paint, allow to dry, apply second coat.
- Stamp hydrangeas on white cardstock strip the height of house body in black ink.
- Color flowers with watercolor pencils, water and brush.
- Roughly mark on paper the location of door and perch. Punch holes for both with punches.
- Glue cardstock to house body aligning holes.
- Apply color fragments to roof, floor and opening of birdhouse. Allow to dry.
- For butterflies apply various colors of acrylic paint to Creative Palette with a brayer.
- Print whole sheets of paper on Creative Palette and allow to dry.
- Stamp butterflies on printed papers and die cut with butterfly dies.
- Apply Color Fragments to Butterfly Bodies with white glue, allow to dry.
- Bend butterflies slightly and apply to house with glue dots.
- Create flag with punch, die cut or freehand, stamp greeting.
- Fold flag in half and use glue dot to secure around straight pin. Apply to roof.