R222 Bird Gears
SSC1217 Eclectic Charms Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Ink by Tsukineko®
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
FRC25 Party Fragments
MPW11 Mixed Media White Paper
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
GS402 Spray/Splatter bottle
Deep Lagoon Memento ink by Tsukineko®
Teal Dotted Swiss Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Mesh Screen from Dreamweaver Stencils®
Web and ribbon from May Arts®
Gem Tac from Beacon Adhesives®
Metal word frame
Cyan and Yellow Green Tube Acrylic by Grumbacher®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Top fold 5 ½” X 11” teal cardstock to create 5 ½” square card.
- Apply dabs of acrylic paints to Creative Palette. Spray with water to create movement.
- Place screen on surface, and set face up on scrap paper. Place a panel of white cardstock over the top to transfer the paint and the pattern. Repeat with Bird Gears stamp and second cardstock panel. Set panels aside to dry. Clean palette.
- Round top corners of bird panel. Apply glue marker around edge and sprinkle with fragments. Layer and adhere both panels on card, with scrap of web in between.
- Coat two gears and metal word frame with Versamark and heat emboss with Shabby White (careful! Hot!). Adhere gears to card as desired. Sprinkle more Shabby White on card and heat from underneath to melt.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of teal cardstock with blue ink. Adhere inside frame with Gem Tac. Insert ribbon through frame, wrap and tie over front of card.