P246 Blossom Bunch
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
FRG15C Oceanic Crushed Glass Glitter
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic Markers – B32, B34, B37, B39
Large Corner Rounder punch by Fiskars
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Fold an 8-1/2′ X 5-1/2″ panel of dark blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Trim upper left and lower right corner of folded card with large corner rounding punch.
- Cut a white cardstock panel to 5-1/4″ X 4″, round corners to match and glue to card front.
- Cut a dark blue panel 5″ X 3-3/4″, round corners to match and glue to card front.
- Stamp Blossom Bunch in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 4-3/4″ X 3-1/2″ panel of white cardstock.
- Color image with Copic markers as shown.
- Round corners to match other panels and glue to card front.
- Apply Glass Glitter to flower centers with Zip Dry.