HGRCP04 Cling Spilled Treats
Clear Acrylic Handle, medium
VersaMarker™ Watermark Pen
Decoart Americana Acrylic paint- Cadmium Orange, Ebony Black, Jack-O-Lantern Orange, Marigold, Primary Yellow, Slate Grey, and White Wash
DuraClear Matte Varnish
Silver Brush Ltd. – Golden Natural brushes, 2008S Square Wash, size ½”, 2002S Shader, size #4 and #6, 2000S Round, size #3, Series 2007S Liner, size #00
Surface- Painter’s Paradise, basket with lid
Embossing heat tool
1. Seal the lid and sand lightly.
2.Basecoat the entire lid with White Wash. Basecoat the checks with Jack-O-Lantern Orange, Primary Yellow, and Ebony Black. Apply one coat of matte varnish to the lid.
3. Apply the stamp to an acrylic handle, load the stamp with Ebony Black paint and stamp in the center of the lid. Refer to photo for placement.
4. Apply washes of color to the yellow areas with Primary Yellow, the orange areas with Jack-O-Lantern Orange, and bears with Slate Grey. Once dry, wash over the bears with a wash of Jack-O-Lantern Orange.
5. Shade the yellow areas with Marigold and the orange areas with Jack-O Lantern Orange. Shade grey areas with a glaze of Black. Reinforce the orange shades with Cadmium Orange.
4. Using a ruler run the VersaMarker around the lid. Sprinkle with Starry Night Embossing Powder and heat set.
5. Add varnish to the lid without covering the embossing.