V306 Horse and Rider
CRR223 Cling Leather Flowers
STF082 Onyx Versafine by Tsukineko®
Pale Ale Memories Mists by Dreamweaver®
Rich Cocoa Memento by Tsukineko®
Core Essentials cardstock by Core’dinations®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Natural Burlap Stripe ribbon by May Arts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Old Sheet Music
- Cut rust cardstock to 10” square. Using cocoa ink, stamp the Leather Flowers image around the edges. Sand edges to distress.
- Cut olive cardstock to 8” square. Brush black ink around edges, and distress. Adhere to rust square.
- Spritz torn music with Memories Mist, and adhere to page along with extra scraps as desired.
- Stamp Horse and Rider on music in black ink on right.
- Sand 4” X 5 ¼” panel of light brown cardstock. Stamp Leather Flowers in black on panel.
- Distress photo and adhere to page.
- Stamp horse and rider in black ink on ribbon. Arrange across page and adhere.
- Adhere old buttons. (If necessary, use heavy-duty wire cutters to remove the shank on back.)