Q212 PenPattern Flutter
SSC1205 Journal Lines Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
NKCRS06 Cling Marks Set
CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
TCW 248s Mini Cubist stencil, brayer, water brush, plastic bottle caps (varying sizes), building mega blocks (toys), black chalk pencil
Media: DecoArt acrylic paints or similar (white, gold, black, light yellow, citron green, bubblegum pink);
Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts ink refils: Electric Coral, Electric Yellow, Electric Green, Electric Orange, StazOn Mini Emerald City and Cactus Green inks
Faber-Castell PITT pens: Pink Madder Lake, Dark Chrome Yellow, May Green, Cobalt Green
- Trim the white card to A5 size. Create a background using CP475 Creative Palette Rectangles and a brayer, paints, ink refils, building blocks and the stencil.
- Using Cactus Green ink stamp the square pattern using the stamp included with your Creative Palette.
- Stamp Q212 PenPattern Flutter butterflies with Emerald City ink. Colour in using PITT pens and a water brush, leaving a large block of ‘white’ space. Add shading with the chalk pencil.
- Using paints and bottle caps stamps several circles in white, black and gold as shown and add shading with a chalk pencil.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink stamp SSC1205 Journal Lines Perfectly Clear™ Stamps in the ‘white’ space. Add finishing touches to the edges with NKCRS06 Cling Marks Set.