P267 PenPattern Zebra
SSC1226 Wild Sayings Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DCP1001 Pop Up Die Set (frame only)
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SSH38 Small Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
FRC25 Party Fragments
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
DWDD002 Monstera Leaf Die
DWDD003 Leafy Branch Die
DWLX7025 Crusade Background Stencil
DWLX7029 Spiral Dots Background Stencil
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
GemTac by Beacon Adhesives®
Large Stencil Brush
Large Sponge Dauber
- Create six inch square, top fold card from black cardstock. Adhere 2″ X 5″ panel of gray cardstock on left side.
- Die cut leaves. Place background stencils over the top of each. Using brush and dauber, apply black ink through design. Remove stencil, and brush a bit of ink over surface.
- Stamp image on white cardstock panel. Color and shade with markers.
- Adhere zebra panel and leaves to card as shown.
- Die cut frame tag from white cardstock. Stamp sentiment in black ink. Brush markers over “wild”. Ink around edges and adhere to card.
- Daub a bit of GemTac adhesive and sprinkle with Party Fragments.