CRS5068 PenPattern Leaves
CP811 Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
White Sulphite Paper by Pacon®
Gray Cardstock by Wausau®
Versafine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Acrylic Paints by Deco Arts® (True Red, Garden Green, Citron Green, Royal Purple, Charcoal Gray, Snow White)
Zip-Dry™ by Beacon Adhesives®
- Create a top folding card base by cutting a letter size cardstock in landscape orientation at 5 1/2 inches. This makes two pieces the same size at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches. Take one piece and fold the 8 1/2 inch length in half to a finished size of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches. Set aside folded card base and store the other piece for another project.
- Create a monoprint by spreading paints on the Creative Palette with a brayer. For similar results as the sample use DecoArt Charcoal Gray, Snow White and sparse drops of Citron Green, Royal Purple and True Red paint. Set aside to dry.
- Trim monoprint to 5 1/4 x 4 inches.
- Remove the free template from the PenPattern Leaves packaging. There are three leave masks in the template sheet. Remove and return to the packaging for storage. Use the template sheet to stencil the leaf shapes onto the trimmed monoprint paper.
- Before stenciling, check the orientation of the template so it will be the same shape as the stamped image.
- Position the template where you want it and begin stenciling the darker colors (red, purple and garden green) allowing the paint to dry between leaves. Once dry repeat with the light green paint and let dry.
- Stamp the PenPattern Leaves with Onyx Black ink over the light green stenciled areas. Let dry.
- Glue the monoprint paper to the card base.