Archival Jet Black & Coffee Ink by Ranger
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Vintage Photo & Yellow Dye Distress Ink by Ranger
Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler
Circle Die by Spellbinders
Brown Pearl Embellishments
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Stamp main image using black ink on white cardstock.
2. Cut out main image using circle die cut. Cut second circle from white cardstock.
3. Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Sponge edge of circle using brown dye ink and yellow dye ink.
5. Cut 10 tattered florals from white cardstock. Stamp with seed packets using brown ink. Sponge edges of flowers with brown & yellow dye ink.
6. Apply tape around back of circle. Cut flowers into pieces and attach petals around the edges of the main image. Attach second circle to back of main image after all petals are attached.
7. Distress edges of pattern paper with distressing tool and sponge with brown dye ink.
8. Attach pattern paper to cardbase.
9. Tie ribbon around cardbase.
10. Stamp sentiment using brown ink on white cardstock. Sponge yellow and brown dye ink around the edges.
11. Pop Dot Flower and attach to front of card.
12. Accent with pearls.