CRN251 Suitcase World
SSC1166 Air Travel Perfectly Clear Stamps
SSC1167 Baggage Claim Perfectly Clears Stamps
CRR160 Luggage Labels
FREG024 Gold Embossing Enamel
VM001 VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Brown Dye Ink
Blue & White Acrylic Paint
Suitcase (part of a three piece gift set)
Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Decacdence Chalkboard Mist by Tattered Angels
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1. Paint suit-case with white acrylic paint. Smear with light blue acrylic paint.
2. Stamp luggage tags onto white cardstock using black ink.
3. Color tags with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Cut out and distress edges with distressing tool. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
4. Stamp images on suitcase using black ink.
5. Attach tags, postage to suitcase.
6. Spray brown chalkboard ink over surface randomly.
7. Apply versamark around the edges of suitcase. Heat emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
8. Apply Versamark watermark ink on tag. Heat emboss using Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Repeat three times.
9. Ink up tag with versamark. Heat up tag with heat gun until warm. Press stamp into embossing enamel. Let cool and remove.