Q211 PenPattern Petal
Q212 PenPattern Flutter
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Americana® Lamp Black & Snow White Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
DuraClear Matte Varnish by DecoArt®
Black Microperm 05 Marker by Sakura
9″x12″ Wood Canvas by Viking Woodcrafts
- Coat surface with sealer, sand lightly, wipe with cheese cloth. Base entire wood canvas with Snow White.
- Apply the Flower stamp to handle. Using a cosmetic sponge, apply Lamp Black to the entire stamp. Stamp onto canvas beginning in the upper corner of the wood canvas. Repeat process referring to the photo. Clean stamp immediately. In the same manner add the butterfly.
- Draw a curvy line around the outer perimeter of the canvas, then repeat the same shape appx 1/4 inch apart. Pull curvy stems and draw almond shaped leaves. Add three curls in between the stems. Basecoat around the all the elements with Lamp Black.
- Using a liner brush outline the outer edge of the flowers with Snow White leave a small gap. Pull similar lines and dots to the butterflies.
- Add patterned lines to the elements with a MicroPerm marker as this can be used on wood without smearing.
- Using a stylus add white dot flowers and black dots referring to the photo.
- Allow to cure for 2 hours and coat with matter varnish.