FRG01C Silver Crushed Glass Glitter
FRG16 Fuchsia Crushed Glass Glitter
FRG12 Green Crushed Glass Glitter
FRG11 Red Crushed Glass Glitter
FRG02 Champagne Crushed Glass Glitter
FRG14 Royal Purple Crushed Glass Glitter
Paper Mache Eggs
Paper Glue or White Glue
Various sheer and striped ribbons by May Arts
Foam core base cut to size
Gift Package Shred or Easter Grass – Green
White Picket Fence from hobby store
Glitter Ribbon from May Arts
Cricut Alphabet Cartridge and Cutting Machine
- Coat each egg in glue and cover thoroughly with glass glitter. Allow to dry. Press glitter into any areas that didn’t fill the first time adding additional glue as necessary.
- Tie a coordinating ribbon, as shown, to each egg.
- Adhere a cutout letter to each egg to spell desired phrase.
- Apply glitter ribbon around the edges of foam core or styrofoam base with glue. Pin in place until dry with straight pins.
- Adhere fencing to back side of base with glue, clamp until dry.
- Adhere eggs to base with glue, allow to dry.
- Attach grass with glue to base around eggs, allow to dry.